- Creating a separate elected Director for the Islands.
- Establishing representative local democracy for West Point Grey that respects the unique histories of the UEL and the University Town and includes students.
- Creating a permanent voters’ list.
- Turning taxes into real services for all electoral area ‘A’ residents.
- At UBC this means that the UBC Farm must remain as it is and be designated agricultural and academic research reserve. No housing on the farm.
If elected I will hold public town hall meetings in our communities in Electoral Area ‘A.’. I will be available for you in person and online. I will work with the UEL, UNA, Katzie Nation, and the Island Residents’ Associations to ensure that local issues are dealt with in a manner that respects our unique histories. As director I will build upon my history of working with a diversity of people to ensure that our voices are heard and our needs are met.